What can we offer
Together we take a snowshoe walk while enjoying nature is paramount.
The perception is central and not the spectacle. Fresh air, silence,
looking at the animal tracks in the snow and warming up with a hot drink on a beautiful spot. In short: just enjoy it! Besides that we could
give you advice about your equipment, snow walking technique and planning and organizing of your own hikes.
Why would you do this with Norsk Outdoor?
- Because your own experience is not enough.
- Because you are unsure about your own capacities.
- Because you’re not sure if you can hike with your children.
- Because you miss some equipment.
- Because you like to hike together with other people.
- Because you don’t like to organize it all by yourself.
In the winter we offer guided snowshoe walks from Velfjord Camping & Hytter.
- On request every day or evening until may 1th.
- Sign up until 2 days before departure.
- Meet at the reception of Velfjord Camping & Hytter at a time to be agreed.
- The minimum number of participants is 3.
- The minimum length of the hike is 3 hours until maximum 5 hours.
- If needed all the participants bring their own food.
- A hot drink is included during the hike, bring your own cup.
- The trip destination depends on the group.
- Prices: per person 395 NOK. Family discount (2 adults + 2 children under 12 years) 4 for the price of 3. Guests from Velfjord Camping & Hytter get 10% discount.
Everything is possible as long as it is snowshoe hiking. Together with you we will make a program and a price.
- 1-day snowshoe hike in a surrounding of your choice.
- Multi-day (mini) expedition with use of cabins from the
(Norwegian Hiking Association).
- Multi-day (mini) expedition with use of tents and camping in the wild (not on a campsite).